Post # 1
anyone else have a 2pm wedding?
I only need wake up till ceremony, looked online with a little luck but would like to see what everyone did.
I’m trying to figure out if it makes more sense to go somewhere for hair and do makeup in the room, or have someone come to us etc…
I looked at timelines and thought I could wake up at 9-10, boy was I wrong. I really don’t want to be up so early. 😛
Post # 3
@asianbarbie: im getting married next May and have put some thought into my timeline already, but only bc my ceremony is at NOON (so early), and there are 8 of us that need to be ready. Needless to say, it will be an early early morning for us all!!
As a BM in other weddings, I have found it works out best to have hair/makeup coming to u all. Keeps everyone together, on a better timeline, and more relaxed. Just my two cents!!
Post # 4
OUgal0004 I know but they all seem SO expensive 🙁
Post # 5
Our ceremony started at 2 pm, this was my time line:
7.30: Wake up. Shower and breakfast.
9.00: Hair appointment + make up (the last part DIY as I couldn’t get a MUA to the location, too remote)
12.00: Lunch with bridesmaids at grandmas place
13.00: Get the dress on + final touch ups
13.40: Meet up with the rest of the wedding party, head to church
13.55: Last pep talk to flower girl and lots of hugs to everyone!
Post # 6
commenting to find later.
Post # 7
Well mine’s at 2:30, but close enough right? We are having a gap for pics in between (no first look) which is normal in my idea, not sure about yours.
- 9:00am – Bride’s hair
- 10:00am – DIY bride and bridesmaids makeup
- 10:30am – Photographer arrives
- 11:00am – Pictures of bridal party getting ready together
- 11:15am – Bridal party gets dressed
- 11:30am – LUNCH/BUFFER
- 12:00pm – Bride gets dressed
- 12:15pm – Pictures at house with my dad, my cat, details like bouquet, jewelry, etc
- 12:45pm – Limo arrives at bride’s house to pick up bridal party (should be a half hour trip)
- 1:30pm – Pre-ceremony pictures with bridesmaids, aunt/uncle, cousins, grandparents, etc
- 2:00pm – Hide in room before ceremony, freshen up, bathroom, etc
- 2:30pm – CeremonY