(Closed) 2010 Hive Check-In: How’s life treating you this year?

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I can’t believe the year is a quarter over already!  It has been a tough year for me.  I haven’t been able to find a job and I’m slowly going crazy from boredom here alone.

Post # 4
1075 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Oh I just know this is the year for me!!!!  I’m hoping SO will pop the question within the next few months.

Post # 5
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

This year is going by good. Still not financially where ide like to be though =[.

Post # 6
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

to sum it all up, craziness has ensued, lol. we got engaged in jan.2009 thinking we had allll-the-tiiiime-in-the-woooorld for our dec.2010 wedding. wellll, yeah, now that 1/4 of the year is gone, we’re in oh.shit.the.wedding.is.coming.faster.and.faster mode!!! 🙂

Post # 7
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

It’s been a fairly good year for me because I was married for 2 months when the year started.  My husband’s asthma has been getting worse so it’s a lot of stress on the both of us.  I’m in grad school and I decided to take two classes and also work full time so, it’s been a handful for me.  But otherwise, I’m so happy to be married and I’m going on my honeymoon to Cancun next week.  I’ll be getting off the plane in Cancun this time next week.  I can’t wait.

Post # 8
745 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

insane. more lows than highs, that’s for sure.  Such is life sometimes.

The topic ‘2010 Hive Check-In: How’s life treating you this year?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors