(Closed) 2012 Vegas Brides?

posted 5 years ago in Las Vegas, Nevada
Post # 3
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’m not eloping in Vegas, but my fiance and I just got back from there a few weeks ago. I’d definitely recommend staying at The Cosmopolitan; it’s awesome!

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We are! 10.19.12….coming up fast! :)))

We are staying at the Bellagio, having the ceremony there & the reception at an Italian restaurant we love across the street in the miracle mile center. 

They have been so great so far; they take care of flowers, photography, hair & make up, everything basically. 

Post # 7
196 posts
Blushing bee

We’re eloping mid December! We were thinking of the Tropicana but now are looking at ‘Scenic Las Vegas’ and just getting married in front of something nice on the strip. They give you more photos for the price than anyone else. Probably staying at Rio or Harrah’s. Touch of Vegas day spa is probably who I’m going with for hair and make up. 

Have you looked into what shows are running that day? I’d absolutely recommend seeing a Cirque show if you can swing it. We are either seeing Love or O afterwards. 

Post # 8
2105 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

We’re getting married at Sam’s Town and having our reception in a suite at the top of Mandalay Bay.  

Catering:  Incredible Events

Hair/Makeup:  Perfect Hair & Makeup

Photography:  Deacon Tyler

Officiant:  Rev Julie Nourish (A Ceremony to Remember)

Coordinator:  Joni (A Ceremony to Remember)

Cake:  Freed’s Bakery

We haven’t booked our limo yet.  Good luck to all of you Vegas brides!

Post # 9
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

@RDH0513:  are you doing a dinner afterwards anwywhere?

Our ceremony is at Ceasar’s, followed by dinner at a restaurant in the Venetian, followed by drinkis dancing back at Ceasars.  Obviously we are staying at ceasars.  Our package includes two free nights we didnt wanna unpack somewhere else ans re pack and unpack again.  We are taking a day trip tp the hoover dam, its a 5 hour tour and gives us enough time to go out at night.

The topic ‘2012 Vegas Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors