(Closed) 2012 Wedding Trends that we are loving…..

posted 6 years ago in Traditions
Post # 3
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@fashionbug:  went to a wedding this weekend that had mini creme brulee for dessert and it was delicious and super cute

Post # 4
5075 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

love the photo booth trend

Post # 5
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I love the photo booth idea, and candy buffets

Post # 6
9626 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I love the individuality trend and how a lot of people are breaking rules and getting away from traditions.  If you love traditional, fine, but if you don’t you can feel free to make your own rules and start new traditions.

Post # 7
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Big huge bouquets with a variety of woodsy flowers. They are soooo amazing. I had a bouquet like that for my wedding too and it was my favorite part!

Post # 8
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I also love the wedding guest photo! The ones where everyone gets together and takes one huge photo! We tried this but the photographer took 14 photos trying to get the shot and I haven’t seen the final product to see if any turned out. I reallyyy hope so that’s definitely wall hanging worthy.

Post # 9
Hostess
11174 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I agree with the photo booth. We had one and the pictures are hilarious. Our guests seemed to really enjoy it.

Post # 10
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

50’s style

Post # 11
3626 posts
Sugar bee

Photo booth for sure! We had one and we’ve attended a few events with them. We love taking photos in them and it’s the best party favor IMO. We display all of ours on our fridge because we love them so much.

Post # 12
1036 posts
Bumble bee

cupcakes instead of cake.

Post # 13
2693 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I like a lot of the trends (but some are old trends I am just finding out about because I am wedding planning).

I like the whole dessert/candy bar idea: so doing it

Photo booths seem fun: but too pricey for us

Wouldn’t mind having a signature drink but we can barely afford alcohol so keeping it simple

DIY (invites, banners, table signs, etc)

I like the idea of hiring professional dancers to entertain and wish we could do something like that.

E-pics; although ours weren’t professional, I thought it was fun.

Save the dates: just another DIY crafty thing for me to do. Love it.

Post # 14
2135 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am doing a s’mores bar!!!!

Rustic style

Post # 15
2981 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Definietly loving the bigger flower bouquets. I’m sort of over the small, tidy, “round”, look. I’ve seen some modern cascades that are to die for.

Post # 16
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I love the cupcakes instead of cakes, love the photo booths, still loving the signature cocktails! Love the candy/dessert buffets. I am not a fan of the huge bouquets because it seems to completely cover the bride’s dress.

The topic ‘2012 Wedding Trends that we are loving…..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors