(Closed) 2013 Bees! Share your trumpet bridal gowns!! :)

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

My sleeves are going to be removed on my dress and 3/4 sleeves added (: I absolutely love it!!! The picture doesnt do my dress justice… there’s a ton of bling around the neck and on the train (:

Post # 6
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I thought I could only do A-lines because of my curves, but tried this on and couldn’t believe that those were my hips!!

Post # 8
280 posts
Helper bee

@ifheaven:  Yes! It’s Essense of Australia 1383. Thanks so much! I’m still a little worried about too much curve, but keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll look good in it when I get it! At the store where I tried it on it was $1800, but I took a chance and ordered a replica from Jasmine’s. Fingers crossed that it works out!

Post # 10
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I can’t wait to wear my gown!

Post # 12
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I think mine would be considered a trumpet?

Everyone has such gorgeous dresses!

Post # 14
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I LOVE showing off my dress!!

Mine is somewhere between a trumpet & mermaid since it hits mid-thigh it’s still considered a trumpet but is probably meant to be more mermaid on taller brides.

Anyways, here you go ๐Ÿ™‚ I will also have a blingy belt but it isn’t in yet!

Post # 15
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@amyj1276:  Thank you so much!  Will you be getting a sash/belt?

Loving all these dresses!  Hope more bees post pics!

Post # 16
280 posts
Helper bee

@NalaBee:  Yes. This is the one I ordered with it. I’m hoping that it will look OK with the dress! Worst case scenario is I can find another at the last minute.

The topic ‘2013 Bees! Share your trumpet bridal gowns!! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors