(Closed) 2013 Brides

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
833 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Beautiful! Looks like it fits you very well!

And because you asked… here’s mine! It’s too big so it looks like it’s falling off… and it doesn’t have any crinoline… which I’m thinking of adding… I can’t wait for my dress to come in!

Post # 5
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Oooh, I love Enzoani dresses. I was planning on buying the Enzoani Dabra, but my logical side took over and I knew the skirt was just too much.

Here’s a picture of me in my Allure 8868 (excuse the fact that I’m standing awkwardly to keep the top up since it’s a little big pre-alterations):

Post # 6
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Post # 7
4436 posts
Honey bee

So pretty!!

Post # 10
24 posts
Newbee

youn you do nit need to lose any weight! I love it on you. This is my top runner I think 

Post # 11
2965 posts
Sugar bee

You made the right choice! Beautiful!

Post # 13
1005 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Gorgeous dress ladies!!

I did the dress exachange myself a few weeks ago LOL this is what I ended up with, its the San Patrick Resina, I loved her the second I saw her in the bag, i’m tall so dress fitting can be tough but it was meant to be (bought off the rack πŸ˜‰ )

Post # 14
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MarchUKbride2013:  Hi, you look gorgeous on your dress. I see it is very from fitting, are you able to sit down in your dress? I am getting a similar shape dress but the sample i tried on was 4 sizes too big.

Post # 16
1565 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Here’s mine =)

The topic ‘2013 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors