(Closed) 2013 Brides – So Much To Do, So Little Time! Freaking Out This New Years!

posted 5 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Indeed. New Years kinda feels like a check point in this process. It makes you look back and think about what you have accomplished so far.  And even though I have 8 months to go, I am already feeling behind. I still have bigger items like photography, flowers and cake to figure out. 

Well, I wish you the best of luck. May time be on your side. πŸ™‚

Post # 4
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Feeling the same way.. July seems mere days away! I think FI thinks I’m nuts! = )

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@sheltervet:  YES!! I thought the same thing earlier today! 68 days! Most of the big things are taken care of, but I’m looking at my list of “little things” and it is HUGE!! Deep breaths

Post # 7
8697 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

No, Im surprisingly calm. I have every major thing done and just a few small things to do as path months go by. I have 8 more months though.

Take a deep breath and relax! Your day will be here soon and don’t let the little things stress you out! 

Post # 8
1113 posts
Bumble bee

I feel the same way. Haven’t found a dress, don’t have a color scheme, none of the bridal party knows what they are wearing…

Ugh!

Post # 9
4660 posts
Honey bee

Still no dress T_T and basically everything else haha.

Post # 10
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I have 4 months and 2 weeks till my wedding! Haven’t done any major thing yet. Hoping to book a venue within a week. I’m not freaking out…well not yet. I think we know what we want and how to get it done. I’m just super excited to be married and living with my husband.

Post # 11
914 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’ve still got 10 months, but I feel very behind. At least I have a venue and photographer! But that’s about it lol

Post # 12
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

I still need to book an officiant! I’m talking to a photographer. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We are 9 months away and I cannot BELIEVE it’s the year of our wedding!

We have all of the big things done (location, food, DJ, my dress, photographer, etc). but now we just need to get the details under control (invites, time line, BM dresses, decor). AUGH!!!!!

I am also about 3-4 months behind, financially thanks to a temporary unexpected job loss this past summer.

Aaaaaand I we are planning on buying a house this spring and I just started a new job, which I like, but is TOUGH!

So, yeah, if you see me on the news under the headline “Bride to Be’s Head Literally Spins” I wouldn’t be surprised …..

Undecided 

Post # 14
3977 posts
Honey bee

@Stace126:  I’m in the same place πŸ™‚ big stuff is done but the list of small details is HUGE! I kept putting off the small stuff until the year of the wedding; now that year is here and I’m kind of freaking out πŸ™‚

Post # 15
3977 posts
Honey bee

@Stace126:  I’m in the same place πŸ™‚ big stuff is done but the list of small details is HUGE! I kept putting off the small stuff until the year of the wedding; now that year is here and I’m kind of freaking out πŸ™‚

Post # 16
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Definitely freaking out. We’ve been engaged for what feels like forever (18 months) and now that its this year, and only 4.5 months away, I’m kind of freaking out. Ok, more than kinda. All our big stuff is done, but the little things are nowhere near done. I may have woken up in a cold sweat thinking about all that. 

The topic ‘2013 Brides – So Much To Do, So Little Time! Freaking Out This New Years!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors