2013 TTC babies / momma's where are you at now? :)

posted 2 years ago in Babies
Post # 2
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

MrsHoneyC:  OK, I’m sorry, I am not a 2013 TTCer, but a current TTCer, but I just have to say your son is gorgeous!  Love his blue eyes! Beautiful shots!

Post # 3
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m not one of the bees you’re looking for (just recently joined the TTC board) but I wanted to say that those pictures are SO cute! I love the “Up” theme!

Post # 5
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

MrsHoneyC:  That last one needs to be blown up and framed! So precious!

ETA: and thanks for the well-wishes!

Post # 6
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

MrsHoneyC:  OMG, so precious!!  I can’t take it, I need my BFP NOW!! 

Post # 8
2258 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi!!!!! Good to hear from you and those pictures are amazing!! I have a little blue-eyed baby as well! Little Matthew was born on February 23rd of this year – he’s 6.5 months now! He’s doing great except for still waking 5-6 times a night…ugh… Just had his 6 month ped appt today and he measured 17lbs11oz, 28 inches tall, and head circumference of 46cm – that’s ~50th percentile, 90th, and 97th respectively! He has such a huge head! 😀  

We’re actually planning to begin to TTC #2 in November! We would like Matthew and #2 to be roughly 2 years apart, but since it took 5 cycles last time to get our BFP we figured we’d start a bit earlier than that. But, I’m BFing/pumping and AF is still MIA, so mother nature may have her own plan for when #2 will come along.

Here’s Matthew! He loves food. 🙂

Post # 10
2258 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Congrats on Ryland’s weight gain! Matty was over 9 pounds at birth, so he’s yet to actually double his birth weight – he’s long and lean! It’s funny you mention about having a girl – I actually thought I’d prefer a girl back when we started TTC and had about 2 seconds of being disappointed when I heard we were having a boy, but I couldn’t imagine having a girl now that I have Matty! And I also feel like I’m destined to have sons! And, surprising to me, I’d be okay with that!

Post # 11
5483 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

MrsHoneyC:  hi! just popping in to say love the pictures! 🙂

Post # 12
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

MrsHoneyC:  OMG what a handsome little man! I can’t believe he’s 9 months.

bananasareyellow:  6.5m already?  He’s adorable! Where did time go?!

Not quite 2013, but my little Quinn is 7.5m now. She is such a happy baby! I feel like I was just pregnant and boom here I am with a little girl with two teeth and such a personality!

(Yep she’s showing off that beach body lol!)

Post # 14
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

MrsHoneyC:  Thank you! I love having a mini me.  We are doing great, I love being a SAHM. How are you doing?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors