Post # 2
1214 posts
Bumble bee

Wish cookies!

Post # 3
1888 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Finished painting wooden boxes, we’re going to put chocolate in them.

Post # 4
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

There are ours! Bookmarks!

Post # 7
Hostess
10863 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

pinkksnow: I had rocky road and it went down well too. Sorry I haven’t got pics.

Post # 8
2696 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We did a candy bar…it went over REALLY well.    photo IMG_8978.jpg  photo IMG_8993.jpg We had:<br /> Grape Gummy Candy<br />Ferrero Rocher <br />Rock Candy (on sticks) <br />Chocolate caramel hearts <br />Jordan Almonds <br />Jelly Belly (purple, white, brown coloured ones)<br />Other truffles (can’t remember the brand).

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  urchin.
Post # 9
3735 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

pinkksnow:  So cool!!!

strawberrymarshmallow:  Because we live in a town with great colonial seafaring history, we are giving our guests large, wrapped and ribboned pineapple cookies as favors. Attached to each is a neat explanation of what the pineapple symbolizes and why. The pic kind of shows what they will look like. I was unable to find an actual picture of the bakery’s version but they are pretty and, might I add, quite delicious. 🙂

Post # 10
759 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

We did coozies/huggies for our favors. They were tuxedos and white lace! Definitely a huge hit. Not to mention these handy things fit from anything to a water bottle, beer bottle or a fully size wine bottle. 

Post # 11
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I am having lots of kids.  It is a remarriage for both of us and we are primarily having the ceremony for our kids….

I am planning a lollipop bouquet of lavender and purple lollipops for the kids and I am lavender jordan almonds in tulle bags for the adults. 

Post # 13
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Sticks of Roman taffy like you can get at Audubon Zoo in New Orleans, and tiny bags with imported British chocolates in them tied to the taffy. They weren’t really attractive but we had barely any favors left at the end of the night.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Trilly.
Post # 14
3735 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

MrsSpagan:  Thank you! I’m glad I’m not frosting them all!

Post # 15
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Krispy kremes 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors