2014 Eureka Springs Brides?!?

posted 3 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 2
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Ahh.. I’m so glad I’m not the only 2014 bride that’s going to Eureka Springs! Where are you having your ceremony and reception? 

Post # 4
528 posts
Busy bee

Eureka Springs is very beautiful. I went there for a family trip a few years ago and we stayed at the   Crescent. It was in August and there were several weddings taking place. 

Post # 5
59 posts
Worker bee

vmason009:  YAY! We are having our reception at ThornCrown Chapel and reception in the Crescent ballroom! This is literally a dream wedding. I’m do excited about how gorgeous the pictures are going to be! What color scheme are you using? What kind of dress are you wearing? 

Post # 7
59 posts
Worker bee

vmason009:  I may have to contact Rochelle! I’ve been having an issue with my cake person they aren’t able to deliver it because of another wedding. I looooove your dress.. Because our wedding is a little later (November) we ate going with a dark plum as our color with accents of gray.. It’s really pretty. We are getting so excited. Are you planning from afar? 

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

I am getting married in Eureka Springs in October! We are having a private elopement ceremony; I am so glad to see other people getting married there–it is such a gorgeous place. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors