GRAMMYS Tonight – Who is watching?

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 4
9949 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

Someone is performing and I cannot identifiy who it is.

Post # 6
9949 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsNewDay:  It was a woman in a black dress.  I just turned it off because I refuse to give Robin Thick any of my attention EVER.  I can’t believe the Grammy’s supports his sexist bullshit.  Or rather, his rape-promoting song.  

Post # 7
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@peachacid:  I think your talking about Katy Perry and you didn’t miss much. She dressed like a witch and pole danced on a broom…IDK.

Post # 8
1779 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Beyonce and JayZ performed first. Katy Perry was in a black skirt-type thing. I thought her stage show was awesome! Lorde was also pretty killer – she’s just different than I expected.

Post # 9
1491 posts
Bumble bee

I’m not, I don’t like award shows for what are basically a select group of people who do so little towards the good of humanity getting such ridiculous amounts of coverage and admiration. You sang a song well. Good job.  Moving on….

Post # 12
6407 posts
Bee Keeper

I am, by accident. The TV was on this channel and then the grammys started playing. I pretty much don’t watch any awards shows, but I thought I’d try this one out. At least music awards seems more interesting than movie awards (I really don’t have a lot of esteem for or interest in actors, but some musicians have real talent!)

Macklemore was cute, but he didn’t let Ryan say anything =/
Lorde was great.

Post # 13
6812 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m turning back and forth b/w this and the Bachelor wedding.

Post # 14
6407 posts
Bee Keeper

I don’t know who this guy is but it’s causing me to be more productive (leave the living room to get stuff done lol) so that’s not a compliment to him.

Post # 15
9949 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

DOWNTON ABBEY, Y’ALL!

Post # 16
6407 posts
Bee Keeper

Wow so much social awkwardness (during the announcing the winner, the ones who know it’s not going to be them look so awkward), then the awkward “we need to do a seatmate kiss now, wait, like this or like that? we have no natural chemistry but whatever, kiss completed,” then the two winners have awkward “how should we interact” moment, should it be  a fist bump or hug or what, they don’t really know each other well either…

I kind of find that all painful to watch…  is that normal for awards shows? =/

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors