2014 Halloween Costumes!

posted 2 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 2
1262 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Mount Hermon

MmeSilverBullet:  we’re going as the TARDIS and Tenth Doctor. We have also decided that we will continue this for many years, with him being a different doctor every year. And someday, we’ll dress our babies as Daleks and Cybermen and weeping angels until they’re old enough to protest.

Post # 4
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

MmeSilverBullet:  That’s pretty amazing! You’ve done an awesome job with your superman costume!

I don’t have a costume, and to be honest, I haven’t worn one in years.  But I always die for babies in halloween costumes:

Post # 6
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - The Meeting House/DoubleTree by Hilton

pengoala:  I LOVE babies dressed as food. Ahhhhh I can’t handle the cuteness.

I haven’t decided what I’m going to be yet! I always end up making costumes on the day of. Two years ago I was an owl and last year my husband and I were a Legends of the Hidden Temple team. That one was comfy and fun!

Post # 7
22122 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2011

pengoala:  Those babies just melt my heart! Love it!

MrsYellowDaffodil:  “until they’re old enough to protest.” hahahaha!

We don’t really dress up either. I’m never able to be very clever about costumes! I love seeing what other people do though!

Post # 8
9856 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

pengoala:  LOVE baby spaghetti!!!

Post # 9
9856 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

we don’t usually dress up but we might be going to a halloween party at Dh’s work and we said we’ll be Vanellope Von Schweet & Wreck it Ralph if we do

Post # 10
3731 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I was a mummy for a party last weekend!

we have another party this weekend so im going as a leopard. Hub is going to be Jake from State farm lol!

Post # 11
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I want to be Maleficent but I’m not sure if I’ll have time to make the costume! Just started a new job, haven’t even tried to start the costume!

Post # 14
110 posts
Blushing bee

this is the last time Dh and I went out for halloween together…we obviously didn’t do a couples costume and DH picked that outfit himself…

Post # 15
4941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

DH and I aren’t dressing up, but our daughter is going as a TY beanie baby. Sorry, sideways pic! And she was not happy that night, haha. <br /><br />

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors