2015 brides!!

posted 3 years ago in January 2015
Post # 3
998 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hi, I am getting married on the 31st january, i have been planning my wedding since we got engaged in december.

It has flown over but you’ll be pleased its a long engagement..so far i have changed my mind about the entire wedding haha so i am pleased i have a year and a half left.

Post # 4
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

@nearly-mrs-R:  

We are having a vow renewal for our fifth anniversary in October 2015. It will have many wedding elements because our wedding was terrible and my parents were hurt that we eloped.

I have all my plans made already. Just waiting to put them into action starting October 2014.

More than half of this year is finished. Soon it will be 2014 and you will only be a year away. The time will go by very fast.

Post # 5
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@chelseakayd:  Oh yes! We’re getting married 1/18/2015.

Take advantage of the time! I know there are a lot of people who aren’t interested in a long engagement… but thus far, I’ve been able to take 2-3 months to plan each component of the wedding. It’s so fabulous.

Do you have ideas about what you’re envisioning for your wedding? If so, keep us posted 🙂

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

I can now join you ladies!! I just got engaged this Saturday. :] and we have our wedding date tentatively set for January 2nd. 

Post # 7
489 posts
Helper bee

I’m a January 2015 bride!  We were originally thinking October ’14 but I’m signing a venue contract next week for January 2015! 

Post # 8
2063 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

April 2015!!! 🙂 

Post # 9
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@chelseakayd:  The only thing my Fi and I have decided on is a 2015 wedding in the summer. I’m the planner in the relationship so I want to start talking about budget, guestlist, venue, etc. But my Fi’s in the camp of “Oh, we have 2 whole years to get ready” so he’s been putting it off time after time. I’m trying to just keep reminding myself to enjoy the engagement phase in our relationship, but I can’t seem to stay away from WB and TK!

Post # 10
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I got engaged in December and we’re getting married April 2015. Our venue is booked, the photographer is booked, we have our celebrant and my dress is on order (with the time, I can pay the dress off month to month which is great!). At first I was bummed about the long engagement but now I’ve embraced it, I can be very chill about the planning and focus more on my studies in the meantime.

Post # 11
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

2015, but I am not sure of the month. Tenatively- February, but possibly late spring/early summer? It will depend on where we decide to get married: Seattle- our current home state, Texas- Where parts of our families are (greatest number of friends and relatives; we were both born there, and both lived there for many years at different points in our lives), or Colorado (not nearly as likely, but part of his family lives there and both of us have lived there at somepoint in our lives).

Post # 12
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hello ladies! June 2015 bee here 🙂 We’re both students so the extra time will be really nice. I’m a bargainista at heart, so I love that I have time to get things when they are on sale.  I’m already collecting things like jars. 

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Hey 🙂

I ve just set my date for 19th Feb 2015. So excited! What have you planned so far?

Post # 14
489 posts
Helper bee

@star101:  I have my venue, hotel block, rehearsal dinner location, bridal party (bridesmaids are in the early process of ordering their dresses, I have a lot of girls!), my dress ordered, and the groom and groomsmen outfits selected! I also have a color scheme! I’m excited to see everything come togeter over the next year and spend time enjoying being engaged, taking engagement photos, and just relaxing! 

Post # 15
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

@itsmeetam:  hi date twin! We’re just a little over 18 months away! 🙂

We got engaged in July. We have our venue booked (ceremony and reception at the same location) but that’s about it thus far. I’m in grad school so I’m waiting for winter break to do more planning!

Post # 16
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@pineapplez17:  Hiiiiiii! I know! Time sure is flying and it’s so exciting but nice to have too much pressure to get things done now now now.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors