2015 Brides: Let's see your bridal gown inspiration

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Our date is tentatively set for October 2015 and I have not started shopping for a dress just yet.  I have however been using Pinterest to save pictures of dresses that I like.  I have about 40 dresses on my dress board, but here are my favorites.

Post # 3
1964 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Belmont Manor

I am a August 2015 bride! My inspiration! I am soooo in love! 

Post # 4
1917 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

My wedding inspiration is Mama Mia 🙂 I love everything about it, the crystal hair wreath, the empire waist hippie gown, the blue details in the dress, natural skin. It’s just amazing!

And this is the gown I bought! I’m so in love with it, it’s so unique and elegant and absolutely perfect for me! 😀 Can’t wait for my boho lakeside wedding!

Post # 5
2264 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

vintagebride143:  I love your first photo with all of the lace detailing. SO pretty!!

We are getting married next June and I am going dress shopping over the next two weekends (eeeek!)

I kind of sort of know what I want, but I’m having a hard time articulating it. I definitely want something that’s classic, and probably A line. Here are some inspiration photos!:

Post # 6
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Dreams Las Mareas - Costa Rica

I’m getting married in 2015 in Costa Rica … I would love something unique

or something like this

Post # 7
2704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

This is not the style of my dress, but the sentimental inspiration is there. I am wearing my mothers wedding dress and getting it altered to be more modern.

It is a simple lace and chiffon dress with a sweetheart neckline, empire waist, and cuffs with tiny buttons, as well as tiny buttons down the back (my fave).

This is the look I’ll be going for except long lace sleeves (I wan those tiny buttons! They make me feel bridal and elegant). To me it’s simple, and classic. I’m excited! Getting my dress altered in the fall.

Post # 8
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I already have my dress, but since i’m altering it a bit to make it exactly what I want, here is my inspiration for that:

my dress as I bought it:

Front view

Some inspiration for straps and additional beading on the bust

sleeves

the gown I tried on that I LOVED the beaded detail on

Mori lee

changing the corset back to a button back

Buttons

Post # 9
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

bkprettygirl:  My friend tried on the third dress and it’s STUNNING. Have you tried it yet? The beadwork is very nicely done and the colour of it is so pretty!

Post # 10
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Industrial/Modern

I’m only just starting to look… so far I’m loving this designer: 

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee

This is my dress:

Mori Lee 1958

Post # 12
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Dreams Las Mareas - Costa Rica

viktoriyav:  not yet.  im trying to find it in my area.. well a variation of it… the Esme Marie… it has an organza bottom instead of tulle… its so new and similar, no one near NYC is stocking it 🙁

Post # 14
278 posts
Helper bee

FreshBakedPi: Oh my God, swoon! Those dresses are so pretty!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  KittyNoire. Reason: I realised there were two dresses... Equally gorgeous
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors