2015 Brides Post Your Bridesmaid Dresses or Bridesmaid Inspiration Pics!

posted 2 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
295 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

I plan on having coral dresses, and let each bridesmaid choose her own style. Not too concerned with shoes, jewelry or anything!

Post # 3
1248 posts
Bumble bee

all Bill Levkoff, floor length, chiffon, in sangria=

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee

Indoor wedding in April, 6 bridesmaids in mint with nude shoes. From Davids Bridal.

Post # 6
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Outside beach ceremony but inside reception. Since it’s a Florida wedding short dresses were a must. My girls already have them since we had to push our wedding back a year right after they ordered them. All are from Alfred Angelo.

My Matron of honor’s dress

One of my bridesmaid’s dress

The other 2 bridesmaid’s dress

Post # 7
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Ceremony and Reception: Historic mansion on the water

My BM puchased this dress is mocha.  It’s a Jim Hjelm design.  The wedding takes place Sept 2015.  I am having an evening garden wedding followed by a tented reception.  They purchased it a local salon BUT I called to get pricing from Pearl’s Place and the local salon matched the price.  🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  together420.
Post # 9
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Jellyfish, Punta Cana DR

Matron of honor dress

Maid of honor dress

Bridesmaids dress

All dresses are Dessy collection in the color Posie. We are having a destination wedding with Ceremony and party on the beach, dinner in the venue.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  mimi11590.
Post # 10
941 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Here are the three dresses I am considering, all from Alfred Angelo Modern Vintage Bridesmaids collection, in Root Beer. 

For my Matron of Honor:

For my 14 year old Niece (an Usher):

For my 11 year old daughter:

Post # 11
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

pinkksnow:  Do you know the designer/color of that dress?  I’ve been searching for dark slate blue!

Post # 12
3347 posts
Sugar bee

Lot’s of great inspirationin this therad! I’m having some trouble with my bridesmaids dresses, specifically finding what I have envisioned.

Wedding is August 2015, outdoor ceremony in Nova Scotia (fingers crossed for good weather!), 2 bridesmaids.

Here are a few inspiration pics of what I’m ~envisioning~:

Sorry if the pictures are huge!

If I’m not able to find a floral dress that’s affordable, we’ll probably just go with a convertible dress in a coral colour- something long and flowy.

Post # 13
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’m letting my BM’s pick whatever dress they want in shades of champagne and blush. Here is my inspiration pic…

Post # 14
520 posts
Busy bee

The colors of my wedding are burgundy and silver, and I’d like all my bridesmaids to be in a long burgundy dress in either tafetta or silk.  I’m not sure whether I want them to be strapless or not – I feel like straps would be more comfortable, and my wedding dress has straps, too.

Here are a few styles I’m considering (only the 1st is in the correct color, though):

This bridesmaid dress is beautiful!! :)

This dress is SO pretty! Taffeta, straps, and a corset back, too!! http://www.dhgate.com/product/plum-a-line-floor-length-ruffles-taffeta/194613818.html#s2-48-1|2556648185

Really pretty dress! And it comes in wine.  And this website has a great return policy too!

Post # 15
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

We’re getting married in July at a waterfront venue, indoors though.

My bridesmaids are all different sizes and shapes (from 5’11 and voluptuous to 4’11 and thin, and everything in between). They will be wearing Mori Lee 31019, in mint with Ivory lace.  It’s super flattering and fun!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors