2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I love the belt! Beautiful dress! 🙂 

Mine is Maggie Sottero – Adalee. I bought it way in advance, so it already came in. Just need to get alterations done… but that can wait! 

Post # 3
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

PinkStripes:  beautiful! I love it.

Here is mine 🙂 Justin Alexander 8635 – I only have a blurry picture of me in it, I bought the belt as well and the lace cap sleeve overlay below that I will wear during the ceremony with the belt I bought in place of the existing skinny rhinestone belt on the lace overlay.

Post # 5
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Mine is Sottero & Midgley’s Campbell 🙂

Post # 6
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Beautiful Everyone :)))  …. No dress for me yet first dress search outing this weekend.. 🙂

Post # 7
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Essense of Australia D1541. Should be in by August for a May 2015 wedding! 

PinkStripes:  Gorgeous! Do you have any pictures of you in it? After alterations, the bottom of mine should look a lot like your picture. 

Roxytiki:  STUNNING! It looks like it already fits great on you. I can’t wait to get the dress back that’s not 6 sizes bigger. 

MissDenop:  So pretty! I think the veil really puts it all together. 🙂

Post # 10
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

misstxlonghorn:  Gorgeous!  I tried this on as well and couldn’t decide between mine and that one! They were so different so it made it hard! It makes your figure look great!!

PinkStripes:  Thank you 🙂  You look great in yours as well!

Post # 12
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

PinkStripes:  LOL don’t worry, my hips are also the reason I have to go up 4 sizes bigger than my street size. I think you already look fabulous and the back on that dress…  May 2nd! When’s yours? 

MissDenop:  Yep, if only we could have multiple dresses! 

Post # 15
1964 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Belmont Manor

I’m an August 2015 bride. I don’t have my dress yet!!! Still on the dress hunt! lol. I love all of your gowns!!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors