2015 Brides show me your ballgowns/Alines!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
725 posts
Busy bee

nicoleylo: I love ballgowns! Your dress is so pretty, I love the layers and the matching veil! 

Here is mine, I ordered it in white :] Still need to choose a veil but my dress doesn’t come in until February!

And here’s the ivory sample; it was being held up against me because it too big. Because I was wearing a dress underneath it, this looks tooo poofy but I think I’ll add a little something under the dress so it’s somewhere in between this picture and the ones above.

Post # 4
884 posts
Busy bee

nicoleylo:  AdaLee:  I love both your dresses! Nicoleylo your dress gives me dress regret. I tried it on and its the only dress I tried on in store that I actually liked. I didnt like the price tag though…:( <br /><br />My dress is Wtoo Olivia. The colour didnt show up well. Its oatmeal- its champaigne but the lining is pink which gives it a pink hue under the champainge tulle. <br /><br /> I like it, but I feel like its not that flattering on me right now. I really need to get some good garments to tuck my muffing top in and/or lose a few pounds. So tough thought! Ugh! <br /><br />Anyway here she is!<br /><br />

Post # 5
884 posts
Busy bee

And here I am in your dress! I think it looks better on me than my own! lol. I love the horse hair tulle!

nicoleylo:  

Post # 7
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Post # 8
884 posts
Busy bee

nicoleylo:  Thanks your reassurence is helpful! Im tough on myself bc I gained 20lbs since going back to work this August and nothing is feeling right. I cant believe I packed on the pounds so quickly! I bought it preowned so it was only $1000 (Its $1800 here in Canada).

Zoelalo:  Beautiful dress! I love the top of it! Its so different than many of the other dresses I have seen.

Post # 9
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

AdaLee:  I love your dress! Very beautiful.

Post # 10
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Here is mine. The belt is going to change to ivory – I HATE the brown.

Post # 11
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I wish I had a picture in the store so that the dress isn’t just sitting on the ground (I’m way too short). Everyone’s dresses are beautiful! 🙂

Post # 12
105 posts
Blushing bee

@adalee I LOVE yours… Gorgeous! 

Post # 13
105 posts
Blushing bee

I love these styles of dresses! I was really hoping for a blush dress, but once I decided on ballgown style, my options were limited without having to travel far from home to try some on. I fell in love with an ivory Mori Lee ballgown, I just love all the bling on top and tulle bottom! We’re thinking of adding a few layers of light pink tulle to the skirt to give me my pink glow 🙂 Here’s a picture, with some of the pink tulle pinned underneath so I could get an idea of what it will look like

Post # 14
2637 posts
Sugar bee

shoebox:  Ivory belt will only make al ovely gown even more lovely. You look great in this dress!

cizzar:  Lovely! So floaty and romantic!

Post # 15
2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Here’s mine! Casablanca 2077. I love ballgowns, they’re surprisingly comfortable!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors