2015 Brides show me your mermaid dresses!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

futuremrsJR:  Great first choices! My friend wore the Tara Keely TK2200 and it was beautiful!

As for my gown, I will be wearing this. Have fun shopping 🙂

Post # 3
2105 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Here is mine. It’s probably more of a fit and flare. Your choices are amazing!

Post # 5
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Love my Allure 8873!

Post # 6
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Los Willows Wedding Estate

Post # 7
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Pronovias Ugalde. It also comes with a lace jacket that I’m 50/50 on. 

Post # 8
Hostess
10916 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

steph5565: Wow you look gorgeous. I’ve just fallen in love with your dress too. 

Post # 9
216 posts
Helper bee

CatyLady:  Thank you SO much – that’s so sweet. I went back and forth a lot because I’m not an emotional person yet I was buying into the whole “you will start crying the instant “the one” touches your skin” thing). My fiance and I call this one the “comeback kid” because when I first tried it on, I wasn’t looking for a lace dress so I was like “this is nice, but I need some tulle”. I kept gravitating towards the picture though when I was flipping through them on my computer. 

I think the dress consultant was shocked when I came back two weeks later, put this one one, looked at it from a few angles and went “yep, this is it, let’s do it”. 

Post # 10
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Love that first one! Here is my Pronovias 2015 gown! 

Post # 12
448 posts
Helper bee

I almost bought the Adalee, but ended up buying Maggie Sotteros Marrianne in blush 🙂 

Post # 13
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I’m designing my own dress and it’s more a trumpet / fishtail shape than mermaid but they pretty much are the same thing..  I haven’t had it made yet since my wedding isn’t until August 2015 but the train will be basically identical with this:

Post # 14
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Maggie Sottero Agnes! It’s an older dress but I fell in love and bought the sample when it was disontinued! Still haven’t decided if I want the extra belt pictured…

Post # 15
2654 posts
Sugar bee

Here is mine.. Vera Wang Lillian!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors