2015 Houston Brides

posted 3 years ago in Houston
Post # 2
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

We have a venue (as of Saturday) , I have my gown, and veil. We basically have everything jst about planned thanks to Pinterest! lol Now we’re starting execute the plans.

Date: September 6, 2015

Venue: Las Velas

Post # 3
941 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

April 18, 2015. We have all of our vendors and venues booked – except videographer and we are meeting with one tonight. I also have my dress and lots of things in the planning stages. 

Post # 4
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi there! We’re still toggling with a March or May 2015 wedding. Hopefully this will be determined this weekend once we finalize our venue tours and actually pick a place. As you can see, nothing has been done. 

Post # 5
21 posts
Newbee

Jen- I highly recommend Helo Photography for video if still looking. (www.helophotography.com)     As for our wedding, We’re just barely starting to plan! Which is making me nervous b/c we were thinking of having it early next year, but I’m realizing now that the majority of ppl plan further ahead than us..so we may not be able to book all the venue/vendors we decide on & will have to compromise. I think things will work out for the best though and I just try to stay positive! I’m glad to come across this post…It pushes me to get things figured out :). Best of luck to you all and congrats!!! 

Post # 6
73 posts
Worker bee

December 2015 here! 🙂 just started to look around at venues! So stressful! 

Post # 7
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Im really freaking out now. Maybe I’m way behind. I am going to look at a venue on Saturday and we are planning for January 2015.  A simple wedding.

Post # 9
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Madeline789:  

youre so sweet to reply! I do. We will get married at a museum!!! 

Post # 11
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

We have pretty much all of the big thigs checked of.

Date: November 15, 2015

Venue: Madera Estates

Dress: Maggie Sottero ‘Paulina’

Photographer: Rachelle Rawlings

Colors: Dusty Rose, Champagne, Slate Blue, Ivory

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Jen041815:  Love that dress! My dress has a similar bottom (“yasmina”). WHich venue did you pick?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors