2015 Wedding

posted 2 years ago in Emotional
Post # 2
201 posts
Helper bee

Just enjoy every moment leading up to it! My wedding day was over so quick, and I so wish I hadn’t wished all those days leading up to it away.

Post # 3
2390 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I have 8 months and 3 days left. It feels like forever but I know once the holidays are over its going to go by so fast. Than again there is so much planning to get done and I just get to lazy to do it all. 

Post # 4
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2025

Mayberry2015:  I felt exactly the same way you do a while ago because we booked our venue 18 months out in advance. But time FLIES.. now I only have 9 months until our big day!

Enjoy the months leading up to your wedding day 😀 Go pamper youself every so often! I love booking Sunday morning massages or setting up a bubble bath with a good book and wine glass. Do something you’ve always wanted to do but never had time to!

Post # 5
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Mayberry2015:  Our wedding is June 13 2015– we are almost in the 100s !! It goes by soo fast- we have been engaged 2 years and next year we will be married. We are in school and he works so it does make it a little easier but otherwise to pass time we celebrate our “last as singles.” Today will be our last Halloween as singles lol

Just relax– and plan your honeymoon! Trust me it helps 🙂  

Post # 6
126 posts
Blushing bee

lynnielou33193:  We’re date twins! I feel like the next two months will fly by because of the holidays and then we’re down to the last six months!

Post # 7
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

Trust me time will fly!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can do so much in that time. Especially if you have any DIY to do…get it done early!!  Trust me, near the end you have appointments left and right and do not leave DIY to the end. 

I loved having over a year for the financial aspect as we were paying for it all ourselves and most vendors I was able to pay each pay period through paypal to have time to have it all paid off. Plan and finish as much as you can as early as you can to be as stress free as you can near the end!!

Post # 8
767 posts
Busy bee

BeachIU05:  Yay!! Are you almost done planning? Its too funny I check my countdown every day lol 

Post # 9
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Oh gosh! It will fly by… was engaged last Decemeber and I don’t know where the year has gone. Just over 6 months to the wedding and I’m starting to freak a bit.

Post # 10
3195 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Mayberry2015:  

It will fly by. Trust me. I feel like we got married the other day and it has been four years already. 

Post # 12
126 posts
Blushing bee

lynnielou33193:  Thankfully yes, planning is pretty much done! All that is left is a bunch of smaller decisions. How is it going on your end?

Post # 14
126 posts
Blushing bee

lynnielou33193:  Ditto to that, in the waiting and saving process now (ugh)! 

I just want to go on a shopping spree.

Post # 15
767 posts
Busy bee

BeachIU05:  Oh god the saving part– don’t remind me lol I never knew it could be so expensive 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors