2018 Brides…Show your dresses!

posted 3 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
734 posts
Busy bee

May 10, 2018 here! I fully had no intention of buying a dress till like 10 months out, but I quickly learned that I HATED dress shopping so I actually lucked out by finding my dress fairly early. 

I think it’s absolutely perfect for my Mexico beach wedding and is pretty darn close to my dream dress (Pnina Tornai) but wasn’t nearly the cost of it! Sadly, I bought it when I was by myself so I don’t have a couple, not so great pictures 

Post # 3
874 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

I said yes to the dress exactly a year after saying yes to my fiance, and we’re getting married on March 10. I’m obsessed with my dress!

IMG_6170

IMG_6198

Post # 4
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

brereuther :  What is the designer for your dress, if you don’t mind me asking? I love that type of sleeve.

You both look BEAUTIFUL!

Post # 5
874 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

sambaty4 :  It’s Essense of Australia #D2253! Honestly, I had seen it online and wasn’t that impressed with it…until I put it on! 

Post # 6
161 posts
Blushing bee

brereuther :  I just looked it up – it looks fine on the model but amazing on you! Congrats on finding that beauty!

Post # 7
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I’ve got one year left to go…yay. here is my lovely dress

Post # 8
222 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful dresses everyone!

I am getting married on 5/19/18 and I randomly got my dress in November 2016. It’s simple, my style and I can dance in it which was super important. I didn’t get the super teary eyed moment or anything but I don’t get emotional over attire usually so that is totally fine with me lol. Heres a model pic because the ones I took were horrible lol

Maggie Sottero Yvette

Post # 9
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I bought my dress super early because my mom was in town this week! All that we have is the venue, a color scheme, and my dress though so I guess I should get planning soon. 

Heres my dress 

Post # 11
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Just bought my dress this past weekend for our January 2018 wedding!

Post # 12
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

mrsbrizz2017 :  no! I realize that the camera in that one pic is misleading! Haha. Randy was debuting his new wedding dress collection and they were taking photos when we were there. It was so cool to be there when all that was going on though. My consultant told me to ignore them and just walk right through Randy’s shoot so I did. It was crazy! 

Post # 14
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018 - Anthem Golf & Country Club

Oh I’ll play! March 9, 2018 over here… Intended to order my dress, but ended up falling in love with a sample so now I have my dress really early. It’s just taunting me! 

Dress

IMG_31391

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Definitely didn’t plan on getting a dress so early but my family was in town and I fell in love with this dress! 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors