(Closed) 207 Day Challenge!

posted 5 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I don’t have the patience or time or money to juice. It’s very expensive!

BUT!

I would love to join you in sticking to healthy goals and dropping this weight! I am up to 205lbs. 5′ 9″. I HAVE to loose at least 50 lbs to get to a healthy weight again.

Starting today I am committing to at least 4 cardio days and 2 strength training days with 1 day of rest. I have cut out pretty much all wheat and flour. Pretty much no bread, pasta, etc. I made carb free pizza and bread last week and it was sooooo yummy!

I am open to any suggestions you may have.

I too loose interest very quickly when I am not seeing results. My husband is joining my gym and we plan to go together every day after work so hopefully that will help me 🙂

Post # 4
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just started yesterday!! I put the goal to be my wedding because it’s (hopefully) something that will motivate me to keep at it, but I want to develop a healthy life style. I’m 201 lbs and 5’6 – I would like to lose 30-35 lbs.

I would love to join in also for any suggestions and also the support 🙂

Post # 5
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Just read your blog! How tall are you? I’m 6’2″ and I started my diet and exercising December 30th at 205! My goal weight is a little higher than yours. I don’t know if I could do 145!

Post # 8
161 posts
Blushing bee

@Megnolia:  I would like to join too… when i went bridal shopping last july i accomplished 15 weight dropp.. gained it all back plus 5 lbs.. my peek after baby was 212… currently at 207 and would love to join to keep us all involved..my goal is to be a size 9-10 before wedding day or 30 lbs lost.. i love my curves .. i’m a size 14 and so any help or motivation please send it my way 

Post # 11
9230 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@Megnolia:  Good for you – you can do it!  You will look beautiful on your wedding day no matter what (all brides do!) but it’s a good source of motivation nonetheless.  

My wedding is the same day as yours and I’m planning to lose some weight (~15-18 lbs) and tone up.  My FI and I are doing the South Beach Diet, which focuses on veggies, lean protein, and small amounts of whole-grains.  He’s lost 11 lbs and I’ve lost 5, in just over a week!  (Some of that is water weight, but still!)  With that plus interval cardio, weight traning, and yoga, I think I can do it.  Anyhoo, good luck to you and I’m definitely down for some motivational checking in!

ETA: regarding a daily thing – we printed out an Excel graph and are keeping tabs on our weights every day.  It’s so nice to see the trend going down!  

Post # 12
310 posts
Helper bee

I’d like to join.  I can’t weigh myself until 2/13 because of the Whole30 program I’m doing, but I can come here to give and receive motivation, regardless of the number on the scale (which I can’t see because I had my sister hide it from me).

Let’s do this!

Laughing

Post # 13
868 posts
Busy bee

i need to join. i have been with my fiance for a year and a half and gained about 30lbs. our wedding is in 6 and a half months and i’d love to lose that 30lbs i gained since the start of this relationship! i tried doing low carb/paleo which i think is a great way to live but unfortunately i don’t have enough discipline. i think i’m going back to calorie counting and RUNNING, even though it’s hard!! that’s what got me to my lowest weight ever.

Post # 16
263 posts
Helper bee

I’m in! I need to drop at least 10 pounds before the wedding, ideally even 15. I’ve been trying for a long time, but admittedly not very hard. My biggest thing is just to get moving and keep moving, otherwise I spend the whole day on the couch. Hold me to it girls!

The topic ‘207 Day Challenge!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors