21 Day Fix Success?

posted 2 years ago in Fitness
Post # 2
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

Beeee13:  My sister did it right before her wedding and she lost some weight. She was pretty small to being with but I think she lost 10 lbs.

The whole program is really just portion control (hence the little plastic containers) and a workout video for every day of the week.

I think it’s a good place to start for people who aren’t really sure how to do it at all, but if you already know what/how you should be eating and what exercise works for you I don’t think it’d be worth it.

Post # 3
689 posts
Busy bee

I had really good results with the program. I did two rounds of it and lose about 25lbs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Post # 4
950 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I also had great results with it. I started heavier, but was down 16 pounds in the first round. I’ve been following the meal plan now for about 5 months (though I vary the workouts) and have lost 55+ pounds.

A good friend also did a round, though she did not need to lose weight and mainly wanted to tone up. She still lost 3 pounds and by the end of the fix she was completely toned up and had abs!

Post # 5
4560 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I somewhat interested in this as well. My focus would be more to tone up than to lose weight. I have a honeymoon in 90 days!

Post # 6
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Beeee13:  

I am starting a slim down challenge group using the fix. How much are you wanting to lose? The fix isn’t going to give you a huge weight loss amount. The most you are suppose to lose is 15lbs, but I have seen some good results with it. I have had a year of injuries so I haven’t been able to do the workouts on the program. I can send you a video to watch so you can see some results. Also, you get your money back if you do not like it, or get the results you want. 

Post # 7
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Kacie209:  

I can send you a video to watch to see what you think. You get your money back if you do not like it, or get the results that you want with it. Another program that you might want to look into is Piyo. It is great for toning up and really sculpting long, lean muscles. Where are you going for your honeymoon?

Post # 8
2575 posts
Sugar bee

Never did the program (and I am not trying to lose weight, in fact I want to gain) but I will say this…

If I stick to any program for 21 days to a month, I see significant changes in my body.

Post # 9
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Just checking to see if you started the program? I just ordered the 21 day fix and shakeology. I’m getting married in June and I want to be in awesome shape. I work out all the time but I have no self control when it comes to snacks and chocolate. 

Post # 10
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I’m thinking of doing herbalife…

Post # 11
2626 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

MrsVekas2015:  chocolate shakeology is AH-MAY-ZING. Every other flavour I try I like for a while and when the bag is empty I go back to chocolate. 

Post # 12
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I ordered the chocolate! Ive had the vanilla before but it tastes gross with just water. I’ve tried the chocolate and loved that I didn’t have to add anything. Have you had good results using shakeology justbrynne? 

Post # 13
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

MrsVekas2015:  I agree with justbrynne! My favorite is chocolate! Even with just water I love it. But I normally mix other things into it so I get more calories (typically a banana and PB). Vanilla is ok… but I crave chocolate when I want sweets, so vanilla didn’t do it for me. Now my husband loves vanilla over chocolate. 

This is my 9 mo ab transformation and I was drank shakeology the whole time. Even without working out I lost weight. About 5 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my ribs, and my hips are stubborn so only 1 inch off them lol. 

**disclaimer : My grandmother died and I went into a dark place during june and july – gained 20 lbs… so I had some ups and downs **

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee

i tried the 21 day fix and hated it–no success whatsoever. For my body the workouts were not enough to get any sort of sweat going and I switched to a ladies only bootcamp once the 21 days were up. However, I am HOOKED on chocolate shakeology and literally cannot function without it for breakfast. I exercise about 3 times a week through bootcamp and cardio and it has helped me lose about 25lbs in 3 months and keep it off for over a year!

Post # 15
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I just started the 21 day fix. I completed 3 days and am already down 4 lbs. It’s all water weight I’m sure, but I’m definitely feeling full with the amount of food they allow. The only thing I don’t do is the workouts really. I tried their workouts and they are not very challenging for me as I do a lot of high intensity interval training. Instead I have increase my frequency of my usualy workouts and follow the meal plan religiously. Hopefully it works. I will post my results of lbs lost. I didn’t measure myself at the beginning so I won’t be able to share those results.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors