21 weeks and 2 days ultrasound!!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 5
377 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@eecuadrado:  I remember feeling like that with my son, i had an extra growth scan at 33 weeks and even though i had bought everything in blue i panicked and asked the sonographer to double check. Sure enough there it was lol =] 

Post # 7
3119 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

He’s so cute! And OMG to that last photo, I thought you meant the huge thing at the top was his penis…like a close up shot. Until I read that you meant the thing in the middle haha. 

You can see how great I am at reading ultrasounds Embarassed. Congrats mama! 

Post # 9
3119 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@eecuadrado:  haha okay, phew. It DOES look like a very, very graphic and detailed penis to me. 

Post # 13
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@eecuadrado:  Looks like your son likes to “brag” about his manhood too, lol. We got an awesome potty shot. He’s going to be so embarrassed when I show him his pics one day and go, “Look at your little winkie!” DH keeps telling me he won’t allow me to do that, and I’m just like, “Yeah. We’ll see who wins that one” lol.

Post # 15
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@eecuadrado:  Lol I agree. DH is actually proud of our son in that way, lol. I told him there wouldn’t be a potty shot on fb though nor do we plan to post any naked baby pics on social media (like bath pics or bare butt shots). Too many pervs out there.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors