(Closed) 22 weeks pregnant and fell…

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

The same thing happened to my sister in law when she was pregnant with my nephew. She completely fell belly first on the concrete outside of Target. They were upset and worried but everything was completely fine.

Post # 4
4574 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@PilotsGirl56:  Is good that you made an appointment and have everything checked out, just in case.  I am not pregnant nor have I ever been, so I have no good advice to give you, sorry 🙁 but I will be praying for you and that everythind is more than fine 😉 FX and keep us posted.  What caused you to fall?

Post # 5
6826 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@PilotsGirl56:  I fell on my belly when I was 29 weeks along, we ended up spending 6+ hours in the hospital them monitoring. You should be okay.  More than likely they will keep you and monitor you for a while

Post # 6
2515 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

my boss fell when she was pregnant and everything turned out fine. it’s good you made an appt to check though. it’ll give you peace of mind. i’m sure all is well with your little bean!

Post # 8
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@PilotsGirl56:  Hope all is well, glad you are already going to the dr. I fell at 12 weeks, tripped over my dog but you are much further along than i was. In high hopes that all is ok. Keep us posted.

Post # 9
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Fx for you that all is well!! I think its best to see the dr, even if everything is fine it sets your mind at ease!

Post # 10
895 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This happened to my mom when she was pregnant with my brother. She tripped and fell over some wood and landed on her belly with nothing breaking her fall. She was 200lbs at this point and she didn’t feel my brother move after that so she went to the doctor and got checked. Everything was fine and he was born perfect a couple months later he just got a lil scared. FX that everything is going well for you!

Post # 11
3196 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@PilotsGirl56:  you’re probably totally fine. this happened to my friend when she was about 6-7 months and her son is now a super healthy and happy 3 year old. deep breaths!

Post # 14
2515 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@PilotsGirl56:  glad everything is fine but oops to the tech!!

Post # 15
8884 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@PilotsGirl56:  Oh no!  Glad baby is okay though!

Post # 16
6015 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

congrats on all being great!!!!!!!!  

The topic ‘22 weeks pregnant and fell…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors