(Closed) 2/24 Wedding Pictures (pic heavy)

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
8884 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Oh wow, you are a truly stunning bride. Congrats!

Post # 4
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

That picture of you two and his grandfather made me tear up a little.  Such a beautiful wedding!

Post # 5
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

Awesome pics! I adore the picture with his grandfather, that is so priceless and heartwarming! Congrats on your beautiful wedding!

Post # 6
23636 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsUNClover:  gorgeous! Congrats!!

Post # 7
1052 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Cedar Lake Cellars

Beautiful.  I keep pushing for brown with bright accents so I’m going to show your pictures to my Fiance

Post # 8
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@MrsUNClover:  Beautiful! The reserved seat for your dad was so awesome and the picture with grandpop was equally touching! Love your pics.

Post # 9
3121 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

The picture of yall and his grandfather made me cry!  Y’all look so happy…congrats, MRS!

Post # 10
1308 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

GORGEOUS!!! and I love the seat for your father. Congratulations!

Post # 11
12882 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful!  Congrats!

Post # 12
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I LOVE that your kids walked you down the isle! Everything was beautiful.. and I seriously got choked up seeing the photo of your DH’s grandfather 🙂 Congrats!

Post # 13
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

You had such a lovely wedding! The reserved seat for your father was such a sweet and special touch, and I definitely started crying a bit at the photo with his grandfather. You all just look so happy! Congrats!

Post # 14
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Congratulations. Very beautiful wedding,for a beautiful bride. I love your attention to details for the special people in your lives. The last picture is stunning.

Post # 15
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Beautiful! The picture with your grandfather and the sentiment behind your wedding date is precious!

Post # 16
1936 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Congratulations! You and your hubby look so happy! And that photo of you with his grandfather… it’s really moving.

We’re getting married on my grandparent’s anniversary as well. We didn’t even know that when we planned it. They’ve both passed on, by my dad and all his brothers and sisters said they would have loved it. 

Oh geez, here I go getting teary-eyed. 

Again, congratulations on being a married lady!

The topic ‘2/24 Wedding Pictures (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors