(Closed) 23 days to go… and having veil regret?!

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 4
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I LOVE that veil with your dress. Also love the sleeves, by the way. I’m personally not a fan of the blue flower.

Post # 5
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yep! The back of the veil hits at the perfect spot for your dress. It’s a gorgeous line from your sleeves to the small of your back.

Post # 6
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

You could try abusymother on Etsy for a rush veil that is affordable. I’m in Canada and I got my veil in less than 2 weeks (I asked if it could be as quick as possible for a fitting).

I think the total thing with shipping was under $40!

The tulle she uses is a little tougher than bridal illusion tulle, but I really only know this because I was going to make my own (until my cat destroyed the tulle and I just didn’t have the patience). It really won’t be noticable to anyone else. Otherwise the quality is spot on.

I think your dress will look lovely with out a veil too especially if you have some really great jewelery!

Post # 7
10563 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

You can buy a veil off the rack at some of the bridal stores.  If it were me, I’d go with something longer than the one in the picture.  I think it would look better if it didn’t stop at the smallest part.  I appear to be in the minority though.

I like your dress!  It has a sweet look to it, and appears as though the fabric would be very soft.

Post # 10
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I just found out you can buy veils on amazon. Search wedding veil. They have fast shipping and good return policies. Good luck! 🙂

Post # 11
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

They sell them at David’s Bridal ready to go at the store and their prices aren’t terrible.  You can also order on line and get it in plenty of time.

The topic ‘23 days to go… and having veil regret?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors