24 days to go and wedding planners are giving me a breakdown!

posted 3 years ago in Emotional
Post # 4
45 posts
  • Wedding: November 2014

Sorry you are having such an awful time with your planner 🙁 🙁

Post # 7
1231 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

I am so sorry you are going through this, I cannot imagine the stress you are going through right now. Have you contacted your family and see about possibly finding last minute vendors? Maybe starting with the most important vendors like food, tables, linens, etc? As far as music, worst case scenario you get a good iPod playlist going and some speakers for music and enlist as many camera-handy friends and family in case you can’t find a photographer in time. hope it all works out! 

Post # 8
1492 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

So sorry to hear this. My friends hired a high end wedding planner in India (a whole castle wedding, the whole shebang, 6-figure wedding). The wedding happened, there were some snafus, and they also got scammed out of a lot of money and no contract… It sounds like you’re not the only one. 

Start having a back up plan for every item the wedding planner was responsible for. I know with a DW in India this is going to be tough, but do the best you can. It sounds like your major things still exist – venue, food, officiant, so the things you brought up as problems – I know feel really major to you – but to me, I don’t think your guests would REALLY notice. Ditch the coffee bags. Forget the flowers – bring some fake ones from Michael’s. And as for the DJ, do an iPod for the day they weren’t hired. For the bridesmaid dresses, just have them all find a dress in the same color. Done.

At the end of the day – I know you probably hate hearing this – you two will be married and that’s really all that matters.

Post # 9
2 posts

Dear Brides to be,

This is gunjan from L’amore Weddings. I am sorry to hear that you are having this experience in india. I know professional lack in india. But trust a renowned name and if its little expensive still go for it. Look for a comapny who gives you contract and get everything in writing. Other then that at any point of time you need my help then contact me on my mail i.e gunjan@lamoreweddings.com. You can visit our site to i.e http://www.lamoreweddings.com

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors