(Closed) 24 days!!!!

posted 4 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

For the Groom/MOG dance, why don’t you have your FI ask his mom what song she’d like to dance to with her son? That’s what we did and my FMIL totally had like 3 answers ready to go.

I absolutely know that feeling–one minute I’m like “Yay, everything is so under control!” and then I’m like “Shit! We’re never going to get it all done!”

To help quell the fear of forgetting, I’ve been keeping a list on my iphone whenever something weird pops in my head (double sided tape! welcome bags! find flats!), and I have a note book on my nightstand for those middle of the night thoughts.

Post # 4
1132 posts
Bumble bee

@phillybride61513:  Ooooh, good call on keeping notes in your phone. I move to CA on Saturday and I’m so scatterbrained with all the stuff going on that wedding things have gone to the back of my mind.

Someone asked me yesterday where I’m registered. I responded: “Like, to vote or the car or what?” She meant the wedding.

Post # 5
1729 posts
Bumble bee

@CaliHoya:  ha! ermagherd that’s hilar! it will all come together!

Post # 6
1132 posts
Bumble bee

@phillybride61513:  Your profile picture always makes me giggle. I thought you should know that.

The topic ‘24 days!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors