25 k budget breakdown… Am I forgetting anything?

posted 3 years ago in Money
Post # 3
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

groom’s suit/tux? bridesmaids/groomsman gifts? parent gifts? favors? officiant? rehearsal dinner? rings?

Post # 4
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Are you having any other decor or centerpieces or is that included? Are you having favors or videographer? That seems like a ridiculous bar set up fee but there’s probably not much you can do about it. What about accomodations for the night of? I would also include tipping in your budget. Are you having a limo or any other transportation? What about the officiant?

Post # 8
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I know you said this is basic, but I’m surprised by 1000 for cake and 1000 for invitations! That must be an awesome cake!!! Does the 2500 for dress include alterations?

Post # 10
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Allyg:  I’ve seen some great options that are printed for you on etsy that you might be able to do better cost wise.

Post # 12
2782 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Allyg:  Did you incluse alterations with the dress budget?  Might sound silly, but I didn’t.  There was another $500.

Post # 13
2782 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Allyg:  Oops—didn’t see that YES, it includes alterations. My bad.

Post # 14
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Allyg:  It definitely adds up quickly! Even using coupons and buying stuff only when it was on sale our entire wedding is going to cost about $30,000. We are having about 250 people. After my wedding is done I’m going to add up all my receipts to see exactly how much everything costs.

Post # 15
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Mani/pedi, garter, veil or hair accessories, wedding night lingerie 🙂

Post # 16
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Also, serving knife for cake, if not provided by the venue

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors