(Closed) 25th aug 2012 brides ???

posted 6 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m the 24th! Doubt there are many others on that day so I’m kind of gatecrashing this thread…

Post # 4
1309 posts
Bumble bee

ME ME ME ME ME!!!

Post # 5
1309 posts
Bumble bee

As of 12 minutes ago, I’m officially at the 10 day mark!!!

Post # 6
4676 posts
Honey bee

@angela85:  really?  I think I’m going to throw up!  Too much to do! 

Post # 7
115 posts
Blushing bee

@auggiefrog:  Haha yes I hear you! I am both totally excited and (finally) starting to freak out a little bit. We cannot, for the life of me, nail down our guest count. I want to be gracious and unbridezilla-like but it is getting to the point now where I have to grit my teeth a bit before saying, “Oh, so they won’t be coming?” or “Oh, so they ARE coming now?” A few weeks ago, it was pretty easy to go with the flow. Now I am like, it’s go time people. 🙂 

Post # 8
1190 posts
Bumble bee

Me! I picked up my dress yesterday and realized I cannot gain a cm or it will be bad news. Hiking up the workout schedule that is for sure. I am contemplating just wearing it to stretch it out a bit haha.

Working on the seating plan and music. Still can’t decide on a first dance song..isn’t that awful.

I’m ready for this wedding to be here

Post # 9
5479 posts
Bee Keeper

Yay!  Date twins 🙂

I have my final fitting Saturday!  I hope it zips- I’m 7 weeks pregnant now, and I’m a bit bloated.

Flowers & cupcakes are paid for, centerpieces are just about done, and I’m almost done with my seating chart. 

So far, so good!

Post # 10
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

my cousin- it will be the last wedding we attend before our own 🙂 Good luck ladies!

Post # 13
1309 posts
Bumble bee

I literally have 3 tiny things left on my to do list. I’m so excited. I can’t wait for our day to get here.

Post # 14
40 posts
Newbee

Oh my goodness!  Total craziness these days!  I haven’t spent a night at home after work in WEEKS!  It’s run here and run there!  I am about done with my projects… only have to do centerpieces this weekend but with them being feathers did not want to put them together to soon so they would collect dust… Now I am just freaking about logistics… How do I keep FH from seeing my dress when we live together, how will I get from the hotel to the venue, will flowers look good… etc… I just feel like my stomach is on the way up the hill of a SUPER high roller coaster!  LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!  DON’T WANT IT TO END!  =)

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

Me too!!! Can’t wait!

Post # 16
1309 posts
Bumble bee

I went to a friends wedding yesterday. It doubled my excitement for our day. And I was plenty excited before that!!

The topic ‘25th aug 2012 brides ???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors