27 days out and I'm stressed to tears

posted 2 years ago in Emotional
Post # 2
870 posts
Busy bee

Hey I felt exactly the same and my husband just wasn’t good at wedding planning. He almost seemed scared of it. And the seating chart was awful. At one point we had family members asking me why my table setup was like that (I showed them plans) and why didn’t I do it another way! I was like, the table setting is DONE. I just need to know who aunt so-and-so needs to sit next to!

And yes we got into arguments over stuff. I just needed him to help with stuff that was already planned, I didn’t need opinions. Hell I’d spent a year planning everything on my own, don’t give me your opinion now!!! It was painful and I felt like pulling my hair out and I wasn’t looking forward to the day.

BUT the day came together beautifully and nothing I’d worried about came true. It was a fantastic day. Like you said though it was as though it was a surprise to dh. Like “shit you did this?”

Have a wine anytime you need to work on something and try to breathe. It will all be ok! Xx

Post # 3
32 posts
Newbee

I’m feeling a bit of what you are feeling right now. My wedding is on Saturday, but it is small. We had very little in the way of outside help because we didn’t want to burden anyone. We had so many small, but important things to do as of the end of last week and my fiance took off for the weekend to do some business things! I know he had to go, but I was upset and I had a good cry. I don’t know if he realized what he left me with. I hope everything goes ok and I forget about the stressful stuff.

Big hugz- we will be ok! This too shall pass.

Post # 4
870 posts
Busy bee

maryshelley:  I say ask for help from family or friends if you need it. It’s better than going crazy!!

Post # 5
32 posts
Newbee

morningcoffee:  I agree! Now I feel like I’m staying up late to finish a science project that is due in the morning  Everyone will be too happy to help, I’m sure.

Post # 6
1441 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m 12 days out and I don’t even recognize myself.  So stressful.  Hang in there, girl, and know it isn’t just you.  XO

Post # 7
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Honey, I’m about a year out, and boy do I feel you! FI tells me “whatever you want”, then when I make decisions, its ” you could’ve found it cheaper…” Grrr! WTF!! Just give me $$ and be quiet then! Or, be more involved! Don’t be vetoing my shit! Lol hi jack over…

I’m sorry. It’ll get better. Soon you’ll be a Mrs, and all that crap will fade. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors