(Closed) 28 days til my wedding and i'm having anxiety attacks

posted 5 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Aw, it will be ok! Anything specific you are stressing over? 

I was so anxious too.

Post # 4
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I had the same problem! Sometimes it felt like someone was sitting on my chest.  They used to spring up out of nowhere. You need to breathe taking a bath or a walk around the block… Whatever will help relax you get a massage even! You’re just having anxiety from all the planning it will go away! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help 🙂

Post # 5
2694 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

What exactly are you nervous about? The actual wedding (and if all your hard work will pay off). Your marriage (hoping it will be like how you expect)? Your groom?

It could be just anxiety that willl go away after the big day.  Try to relax and hopefully you’ll feel better soon.

Post # 6
488 posts
Helper bee

I understand! I seriously get nauseated when I look at the calendar! Trust me, I am there with you! I love my FI… I think it’s just the wedding itself that has me stressed out. I honestly don’t think I will be able to talk in front of all those people :/ 

Post # 7
433 posts
Helper bee

@honeybee34:  

Aww…hugs…you’re not alone. I was fine up to last week now I’m a wreck.  I suppose it’s normal. You’ll be okay xoxo

Post # 8
257 posts
Helper bee

i can’t sleep, literally I just.cannot.sleep!!!

I’m exhausted but cannot sleep past 3:30am, i just wake up and lie in bed staring at the ceiling then finally give up and get up around 4:15. I’m excited to be marrying FI, I have NO doubts about marrying him, its everything else that has me stressed, all the details coming together. i am going to go to my wedding with bags under my eyes that need their own zipcode. LOL I just want sleep!!!

I just keep looking at my countdown calendar, now down to 18 days, 5 hours, 12 minutes…UGH! puke bag anyone??

Post # 9
87 posts
Worker bee

Wow! Thought I was alone with the anxiety…..I’m hoping it will soon turn to happiness 🙂

The topic ‘28 days til my wedding and i'm having anxiety attacks’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors