#284 on the waiting list had her first ring nightmare!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2007

lol! Dreams are so crazy! The ring looks so gorgeous, I hope your wait isn’t too long!! 

Post # 4
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I had a nightmare before FI proposed, while I had engagement fever.  We never discussed rings, and I didn’t really know he was thinking about proposing, but my subconscious was clearly worked up!  In the dream he proposed with a nice ring that just wasn’t my taste.  As the dream progressed, the ring turned into a huge monstrosity with dangly bits.  Thank goodness my REAL ring doesn’t have tassels.  

Post # 5
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@birchwood29:  Lol ahh I’ve have nightmares before my waiting time..well it was one dream that i had several times lol. It happens to us and yes in the moment no matter how silly it scares the crap outta us lol. Your ring is beautiful classic and edgy all roll into one. Every girl wants to love her ring it’s going to be there on your finger FOREVER so I would freak also if the ring I’ve been droolign over turned out so crappy. Hope your wait isn’t long so you can get to stare at youe clear, shiny,clawed prong awesome ring as much as you want. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors