(Closed) 29 days out and I changed I’m changing things!

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010 - Ocean View Villas/Jasmine Seafood Restaurant

We just changed our videography company and I’m thinking about adding a couple more hours to our photography.  I haven’t thought enough about the details, so I’m sure there will be even more changes.  We’re getting sooo close.

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We just added a flowergirl and ring bearer.

Post # 6
1088 posts
Bumble bee

I added a videographer, a junior bridesmaid, groom added a best man. I changed all the food too lol. But, all good chnages!! Sometimes things don’t turn out like we’d planned.

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee

I dropped my first florist a couple of weeks ago due to lack of communication and artistic differences.  I met with my new florist last Wednesday.  I signed the contract and paid in full last night.  She is great,  I am so happy I made that decision.  I did not want to be dissapointed with my flowers.  

Post # 8
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

That’s it? We’re changing things and the wedding is on the 15th. I guess the big thing is the bad which was forced on us since the second band fell through. Go with the punches. Have fun.

Post # 9
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m not making it that far before changing things. I have already changed my plans a few times and I still have 2 years to go. I hope I am set now because once I start making stuff, I may just stop looking at the computer period.

Post # 11
184 posts
Blushing bee

Due to my hairdresser/makeup person flunking on me 2 weeks away from the wedding, I am forced to changed hairdresser/make-up last minute heh.

We also changed from a buffer style dinner to a seated dinner pretty last minute (about a month out). Apart from that, not much changes I think 🙂

The topic ‘29 days out and I changed I’m changing things!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors