29 days out…MUA cancels on me. :(

posted 3 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
Hostess
11469 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@MissCountryGirl727:  Can’t you ask her for suggestions on what she had planned to use on you? Maybe she can even go shopping with you or give you samples to use.

Post # 5
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I love the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24/7 Cream shadows, beautiful colors and last foreeeeever.  Same thing goes for their gel eyeliner  

Blushes, not too sure about, I only have two blushes a Tarte and Benefit one, but a lot of youtube gurus raved about Milani baked blushes.  

I would really just go on youtube and look up different beauty gurus, a lot of them will do drugstore tutorials recommend different products.

@MissCountryGirl727:  

Post # 6
2782 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@MissCountryGirl727:  I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but I now A LOT about it.  Benefit Coralista is an AWESOME blush (I bought for my wedding)- although Benefit makes a bunch of great blush/bronzers- and it’s going to depend on your skin.

I’d try MAC for shadows- I’ve always loved MAC shadows.

Do you live near a Sephora?  Go in and ask for someone to help you- they are awesome.  There are two different ones I frequent- one of them I like the women that work there more than the other, but they are all usually pretty helpful.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors