29 wks was just at ER for Pre-Term Labor & contracting again…

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
42472 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@MrsDiddles:  Have you considered calling your doctor’s office and let her/him know what’s going on?

Post # 4
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Not to me but my mothers labour was put back at least once, maybe twice. both times I was too small to have survived birth, luckily it worked and I was actually born late and barely 5lbs.

Post # 6
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@MrsDiddles:  I would call your doctor and get their advice. While it may be nothing, I’d think it’s better to be safe and get things checked out!

Post # 7
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I would definitely call her again to keep her updated.. Maybe she can fit you in today instead of tomorrow for a quick check?

Post # 8
955 posts
Busy bee

@MrsDiddles:  Also, good luck! FX your little one stays put for another 11 weeks!

Post # 9
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

First thing I would do is call your doctor, it could be nothing, but I would rather get checked out if it were me.

Post # 10
3119 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yikes, I’m really, really sorry. Take care of yourself, and just call the doctor – no doctor ever gets mad for knowing too much and hearing about too many symptoms – best case scenario she can quickly ease your fears, worst case scenario something’s going on, but she has time to address it before tomorrow’s appointment. 

Please keep us updated! I really feel terrible for you. 

Post # 11
416 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I agree with pp’s – have a chat with your doctor, they can give the best advice here for sure! Take care – hoping and praying that baby stays in there!

Post # 12
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@MrsDiddles:  I would definitely call your Dr to let them know what’s going on.  Then, drink lots of fluids and lay down with your feet elevated.

Good luck mama. Hope baby stays put!

Post # 13
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@MrsDiddles:  Sorry you are dealing with the cramping:( I’ve never heard of this before- hopefully after having a chat with your doctor you will have some answers about what is going on. FX everything is ok:)

Post # 15
955 posts
Busy bee

@MrsDiddles:  Prayers! Could you call labor and delivery at your hospital and talk to a nurse? They’ll let you know if it’s worth it to come in. Perhaps your hospital works differently, but when I had after-hours issues and couldn’t be seen by my OB I went straight to L&D rather than the ER. The L&D nurses always said to call/come in immediately if I had any concerns, as I had some complications towards the end. 

Post # 16
1563 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsDiddles:  Are you at work? Can you go home? I’d go lay down and drink as much water as humanly possible! Hope that you feel better and so sorry that you spent last night in the ER. Thinking of you!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors