3 1/2 Months Premature

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
2614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@RedPandas:  This is so sweet. I even shed a tear. 

Funny thing is, he shares a birthday with my (big and bold) DH who was also v premature and spent his first 3 months in hospital 🙂 Just goes to show what resilience babies have.

Post # 4
1242 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

DH and I watched this video yesterday, I cried like a little girl. To see the mother holding her premie baby with the fear of not knowing what was gonna happen was so scary and touching at the same time. They are truly blessed to have made it through and he is a beautiful boy!

Post # 6
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@RedPandas:  That is so amazing. That baby would not have even been given a chance a couple of decades ago. Medical advancement is amazing. NICU docs and nurses are amazing. I’m so happy for this baby and his family.

Post # 7
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I really enjoyed this video. It was so touching.

Bu I really liked that they included the projectitle rainbow colored cake vomit. Lightened the mood a little.

Post # 8
3514 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I’m 4 months pregnant and bawling my eyes out! How amazing beautiful!

Post # 9
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I watched this last night – and I cried too!  I actually started crying when I read the article. Beautiful and uplifting video!

Post # 10
1835 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I saw this yesterday and when I saw all that emotion in her face when she held her son for the first time… I sobbed like crazy. Such a touching video.

Post # 11
Hostess
9919 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

@MrsRichard:  i saw this yesterday for the first time too.  It hit me really hard

I have a friend who had a little guy 3.5 months premature, he’s now 2.5 and amazing.  She went through a lot of the same things with her little guy.  He still has some medical issues but he’s beyond amazing.

Post # 12
2783 posts
Sugar bee

@RedPandas:  hard to believe that modern medicine has come so far!! He was born right on the cusp of viability and he looks to be growing into a healthy and happy little boy! So sweet

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors