(Closed) 3-30-2013!

posted 6 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
12827 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hi Month Twin!  Some days it feels so far away, and other days I realize its just about a year away.  Eek!  We’re in March 2012 already!  We have the venue, dress, and photographer, and are basically ready to sign the catering contract.  Woohooo!

Post # 5
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Thats our date too! We officially got engaged last week, but I’ve had plans for a while haha! I bought my dress on Thursday, we just booked our coordinator and our photog (a friend of a friend who is AMAZING, even more amazing? only $500!). We’re going to visit our venue in a few weeks- as soon as our schedules line up…FI’s only consistent day off is Sunday, and the wedding contact isnt their on Sundays, so we have to go week by week to see if he will be off. But as long as there are no surprises, its definitely where we will book, and catering is included. 

Post # 6
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We’re trying to decide if we want to set our date for 3/30/13.  My only concern is that it is Easter weekend.  I’m not religious myself, but I’m still wondering what factors you all considered when choosing this date.  Thank you!

Post # 7
57 posts
Worker bee

Sometimes I too fell like it’s so far away. Not really sure what to be doing now or later. We have a venue and date picked out,  but so far that’s all that’s set in stone. I’m so nervous because I’m really undecisive, I minght like something today and not next month so I’m nervous about choosing colors and such. advice?

Post # 9
54 posts
Worker bee

@lindseylove:  Right before we started booking things I realized it was Easter (oops!). We almost had it on Sunday because they offered discounts, not big ones, but discounts none the less. After I realized it was Easter we bumped it back to Saturday. I’m a teacher and that is the first weekend of my spring break. I wanted a spring or fall wedding, so this is my only option since Id rather use a built in vacation then take days off (sub plans take ages, I hate writing them) so I didn’t really think to check into anything being that weekend since I didnt have other options. Glad I did though, Im not sure a non-religious Easter Sunday wedding would have gone over well with some relatives. The day before doesnt bother them though.

Post # 10
28 posts
Newbee

Wow I’m amazed at all the planning that you guys have already done! Dress and photographer?! We’ve barely scratched the surface. So far, we’ve picked the reception venue, ceremony venue, and our ideal date, but have yet to actually book anything. Here’s hoping 3/30/13 doesn’t get snatched up. I should probably get on that!

And thanks to you all, we’ve realized that this is Easter weekend. It’s still our ideal date, but now there might be additional things to think about. Thanks! 

Post # 11
39 posts
Newbee

im 30 march 2013 too!! what a great date 🙂

The topic ‘3-30-2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors