(Closed) 3 bridesmaids, 3 colors

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1755 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I think it could be workable provided the colors were complimentary to each other and that they all had the same dress just in different colors.  If they are the same style it will give continuity to your look.

Post # 4
1473 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

A friend I went to highschool with did that for her wedding. She had 4 and they were pastel pink, yellow, blue and green and they all had the same style of dress. I thought they kind of looked like easter eggs. But then again, if that’s the look you are going for, I’d say do it! It’s your big day, no one else’s! A wedding (sometimes) is a one time thing so do what YOU want!

Post # 5
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I like the idea of different shades of the same color. I think it would work best with coral. Since you have 3, I’m thinking peach, salmon and coral. Do the same style dress and the same bouquets to tie everything together.

Post # 6
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Umm anyone remember the SATC movie? Three TOTALLY different colors that worked beautifully in the wedding that wasn’t. Anything goes and I feel confident that you’ll find a way to pull it together!

The topic ‘3 bridesmaids, 3 colors’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors