3 Carat Moissanite?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
3165 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I have a 3ct forever brilliant Moissy! Love it!

Post # 6
787 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Vegas baby!

MissBling:  Have you looked at any old european cuts? I know they show more color, but maybe that would be an option for you as well. I was originally going to get a rb but then decided on the oec after seeing so many gorgeous rings. Mine is nowhere near a 3 carat, it’s a 1.25 but it’s a fb – obligatory pic attached lol. Congrats, I love your new ring!!

Post # 8
787 posts
Busy bee

MissBling:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6iM5p6eJAY Here is a link to show you the difference. The cut of oec is chunkier. It throws off more rainbow flashes of color and seems to have more fire (just going from what I see with mine.) I like the chunkier facets as opposed to the round brilliant’s cut. It’s just a matter of personal opinion, but I think that the oec has a more romantic look to it considering in diamonds it is a more vintage/antique cut. eta – thank you!! I’m in love <3 haha

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Hamcaticorn.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Hamcaticorn.
Post # 9
1177 posts
Bumble bee

MissBling:  here is a picture showing the difference between OEC and RB cuts. 

And the requisite picture of my 2.25 ct OEC moissy (8.5mm) unenhanced On my size 7.5 finger. 

Post # 11
787 posts
Busy bee

MissBling:  Glad I could help! Once I saw the oec’s and read up on them, there was no going back they are just too gorgeous! Either way your ring will be stunning!

Post # 13
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - On the Teche

Slick:  thank you! I never knew what OEC meant

Post # 14
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Slick :  love this, I never knew..where did you purchase from? 

Post # 15
1177 posts
Bumble bee

angis :  Thnak you! Old thread. lol. I bought that stone from the eBay seller Moissaniterus and David klass made the setting. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors