3 ct rings please!!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
1504 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@FutureMrsHolmes:  Wow, that’s Gorgeous. I don’t have a 3ct ring. but I feel mine is pretty big considering my ring size is a 4 3/4. I have a 2 1/4 ct. ring. Here’s a pic.

Post # 6
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Here’s mine, I believe the stone is 1.3 ct and  TCW is only 2.8– but I thought you might still like to see since I also have a size 8.5 finger.  Might help you to gague size.

Post # 8
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@FutureMrsHolmes:  I totally know the feeling! It’s hard to gague it if you can’t actually have it on your finger where it belongs.   One thing that several jewlers did, was they pulled out stone of differetn carat sizes and held them with their tweezers on my hand where they would sit.  That helped us a lot to visualize how big of a stone we wanted.  Also, since I knew my fingers were bigger- I opted to go the three stone route, so it takes up more space horizontally on my finger- I think it  helps to draw the eye away from how large my finger is 🙂

Post # 9
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@FutureMrsHolmes:  

My ring size is a 6.5. My center is 2.04 but the bands and settings are another 4 carats total making it 6carat tw. Maybe this will give you an idea regarding size. I too love large stones and in the future will be upgrading to a 3 carat center prob round or cushion.

Post # 10
4640 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@FutureMrsHolmes:  I also have large fingers and have a round brilliant diamond that’s just over 2 cts.. because of the size of my hand it looks small. I hate saying that because most people in my circle are in awe of it, I guess I just have shrinkage because of my size 8 finger.

Post # 13
386 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2000

Mine is a 3 carat equivalent amora enhanced moissanite. 5.25 ring size.  🙂 

Post # 15
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@FutureMrsHolmes:  Thank you. The one you are looking at looks like a beauty! Can’t wait til you post pics of it!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors