3 days before the wedding and I still don't know what to do with my hair!

posted 3 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
5445 posts
Bee Keeper

From the previous post, I like 3 the best. But, what do YOU want to look like? Since the extensions look like a lot of hair on you, how about styling your natural hair however you like it best (straight, curly, whatever) and wearing it simple? I don’t think weddings require fancy updos and hair that is not our own. Your hair can be however you want! How do you feel most beautiful?

Post # 4
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@peachbaby4008:  Sorry this is happening. I don’t know that it will make you feel better, but I really didn’t like my first hairstyle because she didn’t do it right, but it was too late to pick something else so I decided to do it anyway. I actually got someone different day of the wedding, and she did it perfectly. It wasn’t the same as the pic, but it still looked nice.

I would say even if you throw your hair into a bun, if you like some updos or know what you kind of look like in one, I would just do it 🙂

Post # 6
5445 posts
Bee Keeper

@peachbaby4008:  I think you should do what makes you feel most beautiful, regardless if that’s how you normally wear you hair, or feel like you need to do something different. The only thing you need to do is feel beautiful on your wedding day!

An updo will not be thrown up either. It will be done beautifully. But here’s a thought: since you have extensions, what about an updo that shows off the length? Kind of like a fancy ponytail. Let me look for pics. 

Post # 8
9533 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’d wear it up! It’s so much easier! Once it’s up you shouldn’t have to worry about it the rest of the day – or in my case the rest of the next day as well.

I didn’t have a trial – I just my hairdresser I wanted it up in loose curls and gave her a few inspiration pics and it turned out great!

Post # 9
11300 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I love the side pony on you. Why won’t it work with your veil?

Post # 11
5445 posts
Bee Keeper

@peachbaby4008:  something like that, that is an updo but not all pinned up, may be good so that you have your hair up but it still feels different and special. Plus your hair extensions look great, and if you bought them for this purpose, I’m sure you would like to use them!

Post # 13
5445 posts
Bee Keeper

@peachbaby4008:  you’re welcome! Too bad there isn’t a front picture…I think you could do either bangs or no bangs! I personally would probably pull it all back and do some face framing curls, but I’m not crazy about myself with bangs so that’s probably why. 

Post # 14
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@peachbaby4008:  My favorite was the half up/down. I think it looks beautiful!

Post # 15
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

In order i like 3, 2, 1.

Also with your skin tone, i think you would look stunning with your hair slightly darker?

All the best for the big day i am sure you will look gorgeous whatever style you run with! 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors