(Closed) 3 days before wedding – MOH in ER

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2873 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Oh my!  I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Post # 4
2873 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

sorry double post 🙁

Post # 5
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow, I hope she’s ok! Is there anyway you could send her flowers or a card to let he know you are thinking about her and hope she’s ok.

Maybe if there’s not too much last minute wedding planning going on you could swing by and see her.

Post # 6
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I hope she gets better!! I agree with KatNYC2011 maybe you should try and swing by to see her 🙁 Dont mention your wedding though!!! she is porbably worried sick about how she is feeling AND making you feel already!

Post # 8
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@hergreenapples: Since you can’t go there, maybe you can give her a call or send an e-mail/e-card for someone to print out and take to her. Just to let her know you are thinking of her and hope she feels better soon.

Post # 9
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

OH my goodness – positive thoughts are being sent your and her way – keep us updated!

Post # 10
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Sometimes hospitals allow you to send things to a patient from their gift shops (like flower arrangements) and pay for it over the phone – definitely a card/flowers would be great for her if possible!

Post # 12
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Sorry to hear that, hope she feels better.

Post # 13
1793 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’m so sorry about that. At my friend’s wedding last year, one of the other bridesmaids was admitted to the hospital 2 days before the wedding. All of the bridesmaids spent the night before the wedding visiting her in the hospital. She was released the morning of, and was in attendance, although she was still not completely well. I hope your MOH is feeling better and can be there with you on your day. 

Post # 14
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

Oh no… I hope she feels better soon!

And I just want to say you are such a good friend. I know some people may be more concern about the wedding than their friend’s health.

The topic ‘3 days before wedding – MOH in ER’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors