3 Days until THE WEDDING

posted 3 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
3538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Yay!! How exciting!! People keep asking me if I’m nervous as well.  I’m not really.  The only thing I’m nervous about is being in front of all our guests and being the center of attention. I’m very self-conscious and I feel like I’ll be constantly worrying “Is my hair/make-up/dress ok?” all night! LOL

Other than that, I’m just ecstatic that I’ll be marrying my FI. We’ve been together for 7 years and I’ve been waiting for this to happen for years! 

Post # 4
490 posts
Helper bee

I can’t even tell you the emotions I have had! I have gone from giddy excited, to stressed out and wanting to hurt anyone in my path, to moody, to loving….I’ve been all over the place. I have been nervous, but its the good nervous like when you’re on a roller coaster but know its going to be fun in the end. 

Let yourself feel whatever comes to you, everyone is different and no feeling is the wrong feeling. Enjoy the ride and have a wonderful wedding!!!!

Post # 5
8850 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

I was just sooooo busy with last minute tasks and hanging out with everyone (lots of friends and family came into town a few days ahead of time) that I didn’t have time to get nervous or even THINK about what was happening!  We’d been together for a long time too – 13 years.

Congrats!  You got this!  😀

Post # 6
772 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Oh yay!! I remember just being excited three days out!! Everything was coming together, last minute details were being done. I don’t think I got serious nerves until the day before. But just keep yourself busy, enjoy this time its a whirlwind of emotions. I am so excited for you!

Post # 7
179 posts
Blushing bee

Lucky You!! Enjoy every minute of it. Congrats!!

Post # 8
1071 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Greenbrier Country Club

I’m so excited for you. I think I’ll be so nervous too!
Just three days though! Yeay!

Post # 9
852 posts
Busy bee

@lolot:  +1 On the too busy to be excited. I had to work late last night too, and today am still working…..though went out for a long lunch to pick up the dress and………it still needs more alternations!!! Yikes, its getting too close for this.

Post # 10
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Daizy914:  How exciting!!!  LOL….I am 8 months out and already nervous.  You will be fine.  You will be so busy you won’t have time to be nervous!!  Just remember to breathe and SMILE!!  HOW EXCITING!!

Post # 12
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

YAY how exciting! Enjoy these days and your wedding day! 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors