3 DPO and fairly certain I'm insane

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
3787 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@MrsCaruso2be:  Haha. We all have crazy patches here and there. Just try to relax and let go of the anxiety. lol, I know – impossible! But you’ll find out a lot more in about 10 days. FX for you though!

Post # 4
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@MrsCaruso2be:  maybe you’re pregnant – I was a totalxpsycho in my TWW the month I got pregnant. Did you just come off BC? if so could be that?! 

Post # 6
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I was also a little psycho during the TWW… As it turns out, I was pregnant!

Post # 7
1553 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsCaruso2be:  I felt a little funky for the first couple months off the pill. I have felt a little crazy lately too, but mine didn’t start until well after my BFP

Post # 8
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I found my first TWW to be absolutely interminable and miserable.  Even though I was feeling really good going into it, the TWW came up from behind and beat me over the head with a frying pan.  By the time I finally got my period (which to top it off was really weird and not my normal at all), I didn’t recognize myself.  It could be coming off the BCP – which was a big part of my problem and resulted in some really brutal months – but more likely, it’s just the weirdness and insanity of the whole situation.  If you aren’t pregnant, take comfort in the fact that the TWWs do get easier (not easy always but easier).

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors