(Closed) 3 dress poll by super indecisive bride

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress should I go with without regretting a dated wedding picture?
    Daylice : (51 votes)
    29 %
    Leyre : (32 votes)
    18 %
    Lesseps : (93 votes)
    53 %
  • Post # 4
    249 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

I still like Lesseps the best. It’s very figure flattering and I love the frayed lace detail…so interesting.

Post # 6
    5494 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2011

I voted on your previous poll as well and i mentioned that i was torn between the two dresses because i liked one better but the other one looked better on you.  Well now i’m switching my vote and going with the Daylice.  It looks AMAZING on you.  it highlights your tiny waist and overall pretty figure. Plus it has the soft romantic look i liked of the other dress from  your previous post.  The only think i would do is get rid of the bows on the skirt.  they seem unnecessary and like they are an afterthought.  Also i love the modern element of the asymmetrical bust.

Post # 7
    758 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

I voted for the Daylice, because it appeals to my crazy fashionista side lol, but the Lesseps is also beautiful and very flattering on you. I think the Leyre is the least flattering but that’s just my opinion.

Post # 9
    1020 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

I voted in your previous poll with the two dresses, but I’m so glad you added the Daylice – I LOVE it! I vote that one for sure.

Post # 10
    2410 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Lesseps. Daylice while interseting has waaaaaaaay too much going on, from the pictures it seems to overwhelm you.

Post # 11
    2208 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

I prefer the first two, as I think they are the right combo of daring and beautiful.

Post # 12
    30 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I think the Lesseps is nice for the venue of winery, but the Daylice sounds like it fits your personality better.  Can’t go wrong with either, but I know how stressful it is to not be able to make a decision.  I too am at a standstill in making a decion on my dress.  Please take a look if you get a sec.  But my vote is for the Daylice. 

Post # 13
    1991 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I definitely prefer the first two. They’re both absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I voted for the Daylice though. I believe that it goes more with your Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde personality.

Post # 14
    529 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

I also voted in your other poll, but I LOVE Daylice!  I think it’s a good combo between the two other dresses, in that it’s kind of dreamy and flowy on the bottom, but on the top it’s nice and fitted and makes you look fantastic!  But either Daylice or Lesseps are good choices!

Post # 16
    831 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I voted earlier for the Leyre because I like the feel, but the Lesseps looks better on you, but now, I think the Daylice bodice looks great on you! Don’t blame you for being indecisive!!!

The topic ‘3 dress poll by super indecisive bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors