3 dresses… what to choose?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I like the second dress. Very unusual and interesting. 

Post # 6
3557 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I think that dresses look so different on models versus the real bride that it’s really hard to say which dress would look best on you. I will say though, that is a beautiful bouquet of tulips.

Post # 7
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

You should get shopping, girl! I ordered my dress in Jan and it’s expected to come in no earlier than the end of next month# I  don’t know where you are from but where I am, you’ll have tons of options within your budget!

Post # 9
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@IrinaS:  Sadly, many wedding dresses are made to order and a 6 month wait time is by no means unusual.  

Post # 11
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

I like the second dress and I love the tulips. 

Post # 12
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I love #1! I was torn between two dresses (lace and satin mermaid) and thinking of what fit best in my venue was the deciding factor for me! Hope that helps 🙂

Post # 13
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

i like the first one, oh by the way, i went to DB to look at dresses myself and a girl walked in holding a dress bag and she was going on and on about how beautiful this dress was on line and the woman from DB asked “then why are you here” she showed us the photo, i snuck a peek – i looked like something from a disney movie it was AMAZING, then she put the dress on OMG it looked like a dress from Kmart! it was so crappy and put to gether no poof, no straps most of it was missing and halfas$ed…she sat on the floor and cried she said she got it from etsy and the wonan wont give her money back because somesort of agreement, bla bla i missed it well couldnt understand it over her crying…i felt so bad for her she said she paid $1800 for this kmart look-a-like dress…i could have made a better dress then the one she had on SMH…please make sure you can return it if there is any issues! 

Post # 14
2675 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Madison, WI

I really like the first one.

I ordered my dress last month and I was also told 4 months, so definitely not unusual.

I would make sure to do as much research about the sellers on ETSY as possible. There have been a lot of stories posted on the Bee about both awesome and horrible experiences. Hope yours turns out to be a success story!

Post # 15
6525 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@IrinaS:  i like the first one, that looks ike it is very light! And like PP said, very romantic!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors