3 inch or less heels

posted 3 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
6959 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Have you looked through zappos? You can adjust the search for heel height, color, details, etc.

Post # 4
42082 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@thenationalm19:  As the pp has stated, you can search by heel height on most websites like Zappos, DSW etc.

What color are you looking for?

Post # 5
1951 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@thenationalm19:  what’s your budget? The shoe that came to mind for me is the Valentino Couture Pump. There is a lower heel version that comes in a few different colors, and a lace. It was the runner up to my Jimmy Choo Logan pump (also a 3″ heel.)

Post # 6
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

These! Nina Fulvia Pump!! They are what I’m wearing for our wedding, I had a pair in black that I got last year for holiday parties, and I love them so much that I got them in Turquoise to wear for my wedding (in June)!

Don’t let the $49 price tag scare you, they are not made cheaply, and are VERY comfortable! They also have a lot of colors! If you want a shade of grey or blush pink DSW also has those colors, they are another link though.

Post # 7
705 posts
Busy bee
Post # 8
1504 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yes, what color are u looking for?

Post # 9
167 posts
Blushing bee

I’m wearing these but will be adding a shoe clip (either a flower or something sparkly) to the front of the shoe). The heel is about 2-2.5 inches. That’s as high as I can go. I can’t walk in heels to save my life! LOL

They are called “Criana” and are by Nina. I got them from Zappos. They come in several different colors.

Post # 13
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I actually found mine on eBay! New In Box, originally $325, I paid $65!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors