8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

OMG how precious!! <3

Post # 4
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Awww he is SO cute!

My oldest cat has done that his whole life. It’s weird lol. He will watch us clean the cat litter box and then run in afterwards, curl up, and take a flipping nap haha. At least it’s clean I guess?

Post # 5
1611 posts
Bumble bee

HOW CUTE! I have no suggestions about the litter though :-

Post # 6
doilyMember
1734 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

@MrsJenBee:  My kitties used to do that when they were kittens. Now that they are 6, they just like to wait until it’s clean and promptly take a poo. I’m sure he will grow out of it!

Post # 7
901 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

We have three cats and one of them likes to just plop down in it and lay in there. Thankfully, she does it when it is clean but still, yuck. Animals do strange things. One of the other cats always watches me clean the little box, I am guess he is amused I am stealing his poop!
Just try and keep it clean is the best advise I can give you! You don’t want to punish him for that because then he might think going potty in the box is a bad thing!

Post # 8
2571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Mine will walk around the box as one of us is cleaning it out – we call her the supervisor, lol.

Post # 10
901 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

The cat who watches me clean the litter box sometimes steps in his own poop and then likes to come snuggle in bed. Super awesome haha. I am sure he will grow out of it eventually…maybe…hopefully!

Post # 11
646 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Add another one to the “my cat supervises me when I clean the litter box” club. Although he does this when I clean other things too – the floors, the bathroom. Just sits there and watches…

Post # 12
Hostess
4941 posts
Honey bee

@MrsJenBee:  What a cutie! One of ours loves laying down in the litter box when it’s clean and just hanging out. He’s 2 years old now. He may outgrow it, he may not! Just give baths as needed and remember how clean of animals cats truly are. I know it’s weird to think that they’d be clean after laying in a litter box, but cats as you know are incredibly OCD and hate not being clean. 

Post # 13
4072 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

He is a handsome boy! The litter thing would for sure gross me out though. Just count on it being clean. lol

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors